Friday, December 31, 2010
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
One was successful, the other resulted in me being rescued by three burly guardian angels when the mini-bin steadfastly refused to move either backwards or forwards on the icy road.
Funny how you would never normally hand the keys of your car over to a total stranger and let him drive it with your children inside, but in snow...
Sent from my iPhone
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Sunday, December 19, 2010
- Idyllic winter scenes on the way to the airport
- Nail biting 'will it/won't it' moments
- Watched a superb game of rugby; well done the Ulstermen!
- Celebrated with mulled wine
- Great rugby craic
- Bumped into old friends
- Ate in some very nice restaurants
- Tramped around the city on snowy pavements
- Gorgeous Italian nougat at the Christmas Market
- Caught in late night snow showers
- Snowball fights
- Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows
- Dicey, slippy-slidy journeys
- Never left the Province
Friday, December 17, 2010
I am sitting staring at my tickets for tomorrow's Heineken Cup game against Bath, in Bath, with a terrible dose of Brussels deja vu.....
Watch this space.