Monday, September 17, 2007

To continue a conversation on another blog ...

I was having this wee chat with Cosmo about Irish rugby and I see today in the BBC Sports news that some of what I said has actually come to pass:

'Andrew Trimble returns in place of Denis Hickie on the left wing. '
(fortunately)

'There is still no place for the physicality of Neil Best'
(unfortunately)

Even though neither Stringer nor Boss have played blinders so far, I'm very wary of the decision to play Reddan at scrum half in what is now a crunch game against the French.

And I just can't understand why O'Sullivan has removed Geordan Murphy from the bench when, as one player who actually does kick a good touch apart from anything else, he should have been on the field from the start. Personality issues me-thinks.

Madness!

No comments: