Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Valencia

I am going to Valencia next week for a few days. It was booked as a surprise and I will be staying in a hotel with a Spa! I might never come home!! Only the children aren't going, so I might have to return at some point.

I was investigating the website for the hotel, which is in a little fishing village type place called Denia. Unfortunately, the website is only in Spanish. I don't have a word of Spanish The pictures look nice though. I think I have been able to establish some pretty interesting hotel features by trial and error.

Like the servicio de lavanderia: some kind of lavander smelling waiter perhaps? The restaurants don't sound too promising; tres tipos de restaurantes, but I think I will certainly have to try this Spa treatment: Envolvimiento de Chocolate. That sounds like my kind of health treatment!

2 comments:

Pluto said...

I have passed through Denia and it seems a nice wee town. Just make sure you check out the RIGHT website for your hotel - not like my Malta fiasco!

Ali said...

Don't worry - even I wouldn't be THAT stupid :-p