I have just won a competition on the radio :-)
Have a go yourself:
- Who was forever in blue jeans on a September morning?
- The humming bird is the only bird that can fly backwards, true or false
- What year did Wet Wet Wet have a hit with 'Love is all Around', Nelson Mandela become President of South Africa and Schindler's List win 7 oscars?
- What do Charles Darwin, Laurence Olivier, Charles Dickens and Sybil Thorndike all have in common?
- What is at 1600 Pennslyvania Avenue?
5 out of 5 to beat, and no cheating please!