Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's been a while ...

... since I blogged with any regularity. I'll say that's because I'm getting ready for the wedding. What exactly I've been doing in preparation is debateable, but it sounds like a viable excuse, so I'm using it :-)

It's 12.09pm, I'm tottering round the house in my pjs and wedding shoes (just running them in) having hoovered from top to bottom, also in my wedding shoes! Mrs Doubtfire eat your heart out. The house is, however, spic and span (apart from my study where I am trying out my new hobbies - it's a bombsite) and I am awaiting the arrival of a futon to accomodate all the sleeping bodies.

The clan from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne arrive tomorrow, that'll be mighty craic, if only there's enough Bushmills Cream to go around. With Grace staying after the wedding, Sunday in this house will be a bit of a bloggers convention, with only the bride and groom missing from the party.

Never mind the queue for the bathroom, it'll be the queue for the computer ...

No comments: