Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm Back!

I haven't been able to blog for some time now, as I haven't been able to find my keyboard under the pile of rubbish that has accumulated on my desk! Major tidy-up today, and lo and behold! There was my keyboard, just where I'd left it ;-)

I see my social experiment was a complete and utter disaster; well I guess it does prove one thing - people are not keen to post messages on blogs. It was worth doing just to get the one friendly 'hello!'. Thanks Steve :-)

On the other hand, the wedding was a fantastic success. What a day - glorious sunshine and great craic. The bride (who I can no longer refer to as sister-in law (to be)) looked stunning, and the groom didn't look too bad either! The service was relaxed and happy and the meal was gorgeous. But the setting ... WOW!
But I have to say, in my opinion the show was stolen by the prettiest flowergirl and the most handsome ring-bearer ever to perform at a wedding on the 15th July 2006 in the Methodist College Chapel of Unity.

No comments: