Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Today is the First Day of the Rest of my Life

Yesterday I resigned my job. Today my future is a blank canvas to do with what I choose.

What will I do? Help my son become a genius, make soup, read novels, knit, go geocaching, take walks, read more, volunteer, clean my house, take up Irish dancing, look for a new job, blog...??

What I actually did was get my hair cut, went shopping, had lunch out and sat out in the sun with a novel.

Well, one things for certain - I'll not be able to maintain that lifestyle for long, after all, we all know the sun rarely shines in Belfast ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You omitted to say that you smiled a lot, talked 10 to the dozen, and looked a million dollars after the hair do - happiness I think!!What about ironing instead of Irish dancing - good idea?