Friday, January 14, 2011

Flashing

I had to buy a replacement dress for my concert next week because there was some concern that whilst singing and doing actions to the 'TimeWarp' in the dress from the skip, there might be a jump to the left and a Janet Jackson like exposure to the right!

Work eventually opened once they got the heating system temporarily fixed. My room is still cold though, and dark as one quarter of the lights in it aren't working.

As I type, we have no water. Again. As it is the weekend and I have all the school uniforms and sports kits to wash I am not amused. Add to that the dishwasher is full of dirty dishes and one child went swimming and the other played rugby today and neither have had a shower, you get where I'm coming from.

The Dolly got very upset this week watching the floods in Australia on TV. Her disappointment stemmed not from the fact that there was so much destruction and devastation, but because God had broken a certain promise attached to a rainbow.

No comments: