Tuesday, January 01, 2008

After Dinner Entertainment

We had dinner at mum's today. A very nice, relaxed, civilised affair - so how we got from that to this, I just don't know.

After we had eaten my son suddenly says 'look what I can do'. He then pulls his trousers up past his knees, lies on the floor on his back and curls up in the foetal position with his knees tucked up against his chest. He grabs the underside of his knees with his hands and starts kicking his legs up and down like billy-o. To produce farting noises, from his knees.

My son is eight. He has a legal right to do these kind of things. My daughter is seven. She also can get away with such behaviour. It should have stopped there, but when she said 'mummy, you have a go' ...

Then hubby had a go, but we had to be careful he didn't sneak a real one in; I'm sure dad would have joined in too had there been any more room on the floor. I don't think mum could quite take it in, especially when the doorbell rang and she had to answer the door to a symphony of farting noises coming from the next room.

Great icebreaker, should you ever need one.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh my, I can't stop laughing!!

I love your family!