Saturday, August 18, 2007

30 random questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My Dad jokes I’m named after one of the characters in Peyton Place, a soap opera type programme popular in the late 60’s. My Mum is adamant I’m not.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When they told me I had to go back to theatre to have my stitches removed last month. But being a big brave girl, I waited until the Doctor and Nurse had left the room before I blubbered.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
I don't often see my handwriting these days. It's not great, but I’ve seen worse .

4. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

5. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
No, I had my tonsils removed just before I got married. Bill Clinton was in town that day to switch on the Christmas lights. He didn’t come to visit.

6. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
If we're talking grain, I say rice. If we're talking Kelloggs type then I like crunchy nut cornflakes with extra nutty bits. But I don't eat cereal, I have toast for breakfast.

8. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, I untie them before I take them off.

9. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I used to think I was. That all changed 18 months ago

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food. No contest!

11. RED OR PINK?
Black!

12. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I had a Tesco chocolate chip muffin and a mug of tea about half an hour ago. If I'd known I'd be answering this quesion, I'd have had something much more exciting.

13. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
This

14. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Any shade of purple.

15. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Chocolate, sun tan lotion, fresh cut grass and honeysuckle, but not necessarily in that order

16. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mum. I wanted to check the name of that soap opera Dad says I'm named after.

17. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I love my rugby; province (Ulster) first, country (Ireland) second. I'll be happy as a pig in muck when the rugby world cup starts next month.

18. HAIR COLOR?
Just how blonde depends on how long since I've had a visit to Albert. A little more silver appearing every day though.

19. EYE COLOR?
Grey

20. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. Though I once went through a phase of wanting violet tinted contacts, just for decorative purposes.

21. FAVORITE FOOD?
It depends what's on the menu, I don't really have a favourite. It's easier for me to say that I don't like fish or seafood.

22. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I hate scary movies, but I find happy endings a bit twee.

23. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
In the cinema it was Mr Bean’s Holiday. I guess when you don't like scary movies and you find happy endings a bit twee, that's the kind of crap that's left!

24. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. I am an undiagnosed sufferer from SAD! (Seasonal Adjustment Disorder)

25. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Yes

26. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
BBC Sport.

27. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Coronation Street and NCIS. Was Eastenders on last night? I might have watched it. Sometimes, if I want a laugh, I watch anything on RTE.

28. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither

29. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I've been to Hawaii in one direction and Lombok, Indonesia the other.

30. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
That’s a question for someone else to answer about me.

No comments: