Saturday, June 24, 2006

Battle of the Blogs

In recent days my blog has become, uncharacteristically, an all-singing, all-dancing blog worthy of it's own spot on Blackpool Prom during 'Illuminations' season!!! Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I have gladly partaken of all the freebies I have been offered on various sites and have transfomed my blog into an international holding house for the bored beyond belief, complete with FREE translation services. How generous is that??

Tonight 'the usher' is frantically scanning the internet for a little international counter just like mine. I feel a competition coming on, especially as he maintains that my counter is actually telling lies, and that all those foreign people haven't been on my site at all.

I wonder what shade of green he is ;-) envious green methinks :-)

So whatever you do, don't click on the link at the side of the page that says 'the usher', especially if you are internationally located. That would be adding to his counter, and you wouldn't want to be responsible for the starting up of blogwars, now would you!

No comments: